So we just had our 2nd cheerleading competition today. The girls didn't do as good as they did last week but we did place 2nd. Last weekend we were at Hillgrove and placed 1st. We added a tumbling sequence this past week and the girls just went blank today during the routine and forgot where to go. They were bummed they didn't get 1st today but we're hoping it will make them put more effort into practices. Our last competition is in 3 weeks at Sprayberry so we have time to perfect our routine. McKenna is loving competitive cheerleading. She loves having all the people cheering for them, she says it makes her feel like Hannah Montana. It was so funny today on the way home from competition...........we were driving down the road and this car honked at us for no reason. She said, "wait mom.....I think they were trying to get my autograph". Here's one picture from competition last weekend. I wanted more but Brannon was in charge of the camera and he's obviously not good at taking pictures!!! Here's some from today.........
Georgia born and raised. I'm married to my best friend and I am a mother to a very spoiled little princess. I'm obsessed with any and everything to do with crafts. I started sewing clothes for my daughter about a year ago and have become addicted. I'm working on opening my own boutique. It's definitely a work in progress but I'm so excited to get started!
1 comment:
She is SO pretty! What fun mother/daughter time! I love your blog.
Post a Comment