Monday, October 27, 2008

Libby Lu and HSM 3

So Friday night was the premier of High School Musical 3. My daughter and her best friend Tatum are obsessed with those movies so we of course had to go on opening night! My friend Danielle and I decided to take the girls to Libby Lu for "Sharpay" makeovers before the movie. They had a blast!! I so wish they would have stuff like this when I was a little girl. The movie was okay....I personally liked the second one better. I honestly don't think I've ever been to a movie that was full of screaming girls..........it was insane. They screamed every time Zac Efron came on the screen. McKenna didn't know what to think.........she kept asking why they were screaming. Then at the end of the movie she said "are they screaming because Zac is so hot?". I guess it doesn't take long for her to catch on.


1 comment:

Kasey and Tyler Brindle said...

Brooke, Mckenna is too cute!! I think she is such a mini you. Good Job with the cheerleading.:)