Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year was the first Thanksgiving that I spent without my family. My parents decided to go to Florida to be with my sister and Brannon's family went to their cabin. Unfortunately Brannon and I both had to work Friday so we were unable to go. We decided to do Thanksgiving at our house and invite some friends. It was my first time cooking an entire meal like that but I have to say I did pretty good.....thanks to the help of McKenna and Paul Deen. I hate that we were unable to spend the day with family but at least we were able to spend it with great friends!! Here's some pics I took of McKenna before everyone came over. I just got a new camera a month or so ago and I'm obsessed with taking pictures with it!! Sorry so many!!

1 comment:

MDP said...

Okay, I have no idea how I arrived at your blog, but I know it was some form of stalking! (Beth Perkins is my cousin so I probably came that route.) At any rate, I am here to say you CAN absolutely quit smoking. Your daughter will appreciate it more than you ever know and that new addition you'd like would love you more for it, too. Both of my parents (amazing parents!) smoked until the past few years and I think my brother and I (both have started running over the past few years) can SO tell that our lung capacity is a bit more limited than it should be. Don't stop! You're doing awesome!