McKenna's class did their Thanksgiving play yesterday at school. It was so cute!!! McKenna was an Indian. She really enjoyed doing the play and the kids all did such a great job!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brooke, McKenna is so cute! Who is your cousin? I used to nanny for Mary Raines. Was the Mary Raines that your cousin nannied for Mary Raines Battle? That's who I named Emma Raines after. My sister (Emilie) and Mary Raines. Do you still live in Marietta? How old is McKenna? I hope your doing well!
Georgia born and raised. I'm married to my best friend and I am a mother to a very spoiled little princess. I'm obsessed with any and everything to do with crafts. I started sewing clothes for my daughter about a year ago and have become addicted. I'm working on opening my own boutique. It's definitely a work in progress but I'm so excited to get started!
1 comment:
Brooke, McKenna is so cute! Who is your cousin? I used to nanny for Mary Raines. Was the Mary Raines that your cousin nannied for Mary Raines Battle? That's who I named Emma Raines after. My sister (Emilie) and Mary Raines. Do you still live in Marietta? How old is McKenna? I hope your doing well!
Post a Comment